|By ACN Newswire||
|April 10, 2014 12:34 PM EDT||
Branded Content & Entertainment, Creative Effectiveness, Innovation, Mobile, PR
United Kingdom, Apr 10, 2014 - (ACN Newswire) - The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity has announced the final names that will make up the 17 juries coming together in Cannes, France, for this year's Festival and Awards.
"This completes a line-up of highly esteemed, creative individuals who collectively are going to judge the world's greatest work and ultimately set new, global benchmarks," says Terry Savage, Chairman of Lions Festivals. "We look forward to working with them all and seeing what they rank as the ground-breaking, innovative entries from this year's submissions."
The Branded Content & Entertainment, Creative Effectiveness, Innovation, Mobile and PR juries will be made up as follows:
Branded Content & Entertainment Lions Jury
- Doug Scott, President & Founder, OgilvyEntertainment, Global - Jury President
- Aditya Swamy, Executive Vice President & Business Head, MTV, India
- Arthur Herpel, Managing Director UM Studios, Universal Media, The Netherlands
- Ben Liebmann, Chief Executive Officer, Shine 360, UK
- Brian O'Rourke, Executive Producer, Branded Entertainment, TBWA\CHIAT\DAY, USA
- Glen Condie, Creative Director, Wonder, Australia
- Jennifer Golub, Creative Director / Executive Director of Content, Let There Be Dragons, USA
- Jon Hamm, Chief Creative & Innovation Officer, Momentum Worldwide, USA
- Justin Wilkes, President of Media & Entertainment/Executive Producer, @Radical.Media, USA
- Lucien Boyer, Global President & CEO, Havas Sports & Entertainment, Global
- Mateo Eaton, Regional Branded Content Partner, Mindshare, Asia Pacific
- Mauricio Mota, Chief Storytelling Officer, Co-Founder, The Alchemists Entertainment Group, Brazil/Global
- Olivier Gers, Global President, LiquidThread, Starcom Mediavest Group, Global
- Pablo Munoz, President, FCB, Spain
- Patricia Weiss, Chairman and Founder BCMA South America and Strategic Consultant of Branded Content & Entertainment, Asas Da Imaginacao, Brazil
- Randy Stein, Partner, Creative, Grip Limited, Canada
- Seiichi Saito, Principal / Creative & Technical Director, Rhizomatiks, Japan
- Thomas Jamet, Chief Executive Officer, Moxie, France
- Ulla-Karin Barrett, Accounts Director, The Fan Club, Sweden
- Will Barnett, Executive Creative Director, Adjust Your Set, UK
Creative Effectiveness Lions Jury
- David Sable, Global Chief Executive Officer, Y&R, Global - Jury President
- Adam Stagliano, Chief International Strategy Director, TBWA\Worldwide, Global
- Brandon Cooke, Global Chief Marketing Officer, mcgarrybowen, Global
- Colvyn Harris, Chief Executive Officer, South Asia, JWT, India
- Craig Mawdsley, Joint Chief Strategy Officer, AMV BBDO, UK
- Fiona Gordon, Group Chairman, Ogilvy & Mather, Singapore
- Greg Lyons, Vice President of Marketing, Mountain Dew & Energy, Pepsico, USA
- James Woodbridge, General Manager - Marketing, Burger King, New Zealand
- John Woodward, Worldwide Planning Director, Publicis Worldwide, France
- John Zeigler, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, DDB Group Asia Pacific, Asia Pacific
- Jung-kyu Park, Senior Vice President, Dongsuh Foods Company, South Korea
- Justin Graham, Chief Strategy Officer, M&C Saatchi, Australia
- Maria Mujica, Latin America Regional Marketing Strategy and Communication Director, Mondelez International, Argentina
- Michael Fassnacht, Chief Executive Officer & President, FCB Chicago, USA
- Miriam Chaves, Marketing & Sales Director, T4F - Time For Fun, Brazil
- Roxanne Taylor, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Accenture, Global
Innovation Lions Jury
- Tom Bedecarre, Chairman, AKQA and President, WPP Ventures, AKQA, Global - Jury President
- Ami Dror, Technologist and Entrepreneur, Dror 3, Israel
- Brian Wong, Founder and CEO, KIIP, Canada
- David Blumberg, Managing Partner, Blumberg Capital, USA
- Genevieve Bell, Intel Fellow, Director User Experience Research, Intel, USA
- Kate Burns, MD, UK/Europe, Shift, UK
- Koichi Yamamoto, Senior Planning Director, Dentsu, Japan
- Oliver Palmer, Head of Innovation, Tigerspike, Asia Pacific
- Sune Kaae, Senior Technical Director, R/GA, Sweden
- Vic Lee, Founding Director, Virtus Inspire, Hong Kong
Mobile Lions Jury
- Jaime Robinson, Executive Creative Director, Pereira & O'Dell, USA - Jury President
- Alasdair Scott, Partner, C3, UK
- Angela Steele, Chief Executive Officer, Ansible | An IPG Mediabrands Company, Global
- Daniel Bonner, Global Chief Creative Officer, Razorfish, UK/Global
- Jay Morgan, Digital Creative Director & Head of Innovation, Havas Worldwide, Australia
- Jens-Petter Aarhus, Creative Director, Anorak, Norway
- Kerstin Trikalitis, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Out There Media, Austria
- Krisztian Toth, CEO & Chief Creative Officer, Carnation PLC, Hungary
- Luiz Sanches, Chief Creative Officer and Partner, AlmapBBDO, Brazil
- Mark Tomlinson, Executive Creative Director, Hellocomputer, South Africa
- Martin Chapman, Creative Director, Head of Design & UX, Magnetix, Denmark
- Qanta Shimizu, Chief Technology Officer / Founder, Party, Japan
- Stephanie Sarofian, Executive Director, Agency and Brand Partnerships, NA, Inmobi, USA
- Syngwook Park, Executive Creative Director, Hancomm, South Korea
- Vineet Gupta, Managing Director, 22Feet Tribal Worldwide, India
PR Lions Jury
- Renee Wilson, President, North America, MSLGroup, USA - Jury President
- Andres Rodriguez, Partner, Babel, Colombia
- Angela Spain, General Manager, PR & Activation, FCB, New Zealand
- Ann Maes, Managing Director, Ogilvy / Ogilvy PR, Belgium
- Arnaud Pochebonne, Executive Vice President EMEA, Managing Director France, Weber Shandwick, France
- Catarina Amorim, Executive Director, M Public Relations, Portugal
- Caterina Tonini, Councillor and Board Member, Havas PR Milan, Italy
- Claire Bridges, Founder, Now Go Create, UK
- Claire Salvetti, Managing Director, Mango Sydney, Australia
- Desiree Maurd, PR Strategist, Forsman & Bodenfors, Sweden
- Elise Mitchell, Chief Executive Officer, Mitchell Communications Group, USA
- Francisco Lopez Dominguez, Managing Director, Burson Marsteller, Spain
- Julia Kozak, SVP and Partner, Managing Director, FleishmanHillard, Poland
- Matias Alurralde, President, Alurralde, Jasper + Asoc., Argentina
- Mauro Silva, Executive Creative Director, Livead, Brazil
- Petra Sammer, Partner & Chief Creative Officer, Ketchum, Germany
- Preben Carlsen, Managing Partner, Trigger AS, Norway
- Radhika Shapoorjee, President South Asia Corporate, Ipan Hill & Knowlton Strategies, India
- Ruth Sheetrit, Chairman, SMG Sheetrit Media Group, Israel
- Ruth Warder, Managing Director, Brand, Edelman, UK
- Tomoki Harada, Creative Director, TBWA\Hakuhodo, Japan
Entries into the Cannes Lions Awards are currently being accepted until 25 April 2014. Further details of categories, their juries and how to enter can be found online at www.canneslions.com. Cannes Lions takes place from 15-21 June 2014 and is the world's largest annual Festival and Awards for the creative communications industry.
About Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
The 61st Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity will be held 15-21 June 2014, Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France. The International Festival of Creativity, also known as Cannes Lions, is the world's leading celebration of creativity in communications. Founded in 1954, the Festival takes place every June in Cannes, France.
As the most prestigious international annual advertising and communications awards, over 35,500 entries from all over the world are showcased and judged at the Festival. Winning companies receive the highly coveted Lion trophy, a global benchmark of creative excellence, for Film, Print, Outdoor, Interactive, Radio, Design, Product Design, Promo & Activation, Film Craft, Mobile, Branded Entertainment and Integrated advertising, as well as the best Media, Direct, PR, Titanium, Creative Effectiveness and Innovation ideas. The Festival is also the only truly global meeting place for advertisers, advertising and communication professionals.
More than 12,000 delegates from 95 countries attend a week-long programme of exhibitions, screenings and talks by worldwide thought leaders. As the networking and learning opportunity of the year, Cannes Lions is the must-attend event for anyone involved in brand communications. For further information, please visit www.canneslions.com.
About Lions Festivals
Lions Festivals is the organiser of Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and Eurobest as well as co-organisers, with its joint venture partners, of Dubai Lynx International Festival of Creativity, Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, Festival of Asian Marketing Effectiveness, and the Digital Asia Festival. www.lionsfestivals.com. Lions Festivals is powered by Top Right Group.
Source: Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
Amanda Benfell Head of Press & PR, Lions Festivals Tel: +44-20-3033-4000 E-mail: [email protected] URL: www.canneslions.com
Copyright 2014 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
SYS-CON Events announced today that Intelligent Systems Services will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Established in 1994, Intelligent Systems Services Inc. is located near Washington, DC, with representatives and partners nationwide. ISS’s well-established track record is based on the continuous pursuit of excellence in designing, implementing and supporting nationwide clients’ mission-cri...
Apr. 25, 2015 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,758
Sonus Networks introduced the Sonus WebRTC Services Solution, a virtualized Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC) offer, purpose-built for the Cloud. The WebRTC Services Solution provides signaling from WebRTC-to-WebRTC applications and interworking from WebRTC-to-Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), delivering advanced real-time communications capabilities on mobile applications and on websites, which are accessible via a browser.
Apr. 25, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,952
SYS-CON Events announced today that B2Cloud, a provider of enterprise resource planning software, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. B2cloud develops the software you need. They have the ideal tools to help you work with your clients. B2Cloud’s main solutions include AGIS – ERP, CLOHC, AGIS – Invoice, and IZUM
Apr. 25, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,553
SYS-CON Events announced today that Tufin, the market-leading provider of Security Policy Orchestration Solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. As the market leader of Security Policy Orchestration, Tufin automates and accelerates network configuration changes while maintaining security and compliance. Tufin's award-winning Orchestration Suite™ gives IT organizations the power and a...
Apr. 25, 2015 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,567
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloudian, Inc., the leading provider of hybrid cloud storage solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Cloudian, Inc., is a Foster City, California - based software company specializing in cloud storage software. The main product is Cloudian, an Amazon S3-compliant cloud object storage platform, the bedrock of cloud computing systems, that enables c...
Apr. 25, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,723
SYS-CON Events announced today that Gridstore™, the leader in hyper-converged infrastructure purpose-built to optimize Microsoft workloads, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Gridstore™ is the leader in hyper-converged infrastructure purpose-built for Microsoft workloads and designed to accelerate applications in virtualized environments. Gridstore’s hyper-converged infrastructure is the ...
Apr. 25, 2015 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,633
SYS-CON Events announced today that IDenticard will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. IDenticard™ is the security division of Brady Corp (NYSE: BRC), a $1.5 billion manufacturer of identification products. We have small-company values with the strength and stability of a major corporation. IDenticard offers local sales, support and service to our customers across the United States and Canada...
Apr. 25, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,237
Containers and microservices have become topics of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities. Accordingly, attendees at the upcoming 16th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York June 9-11 will find fresh new content in a new track called PaaS | Containers & Microservices Containers are not being considered for the first time by the cloud community, but a current era of re-consideration has pushed them to the top of the cloud agenda. With the launch ...
Apr. 24, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,783
SYS-CON Events announced today the IoT Bootcamp – Jumpstart Your IoT Strategy, being held June 9–10, 2015, in conjunction with 16th Cloud Expo and Internet of @ThingsExpo at the Javits Center in New York City. This is your chance to jumpstart your IoT strategy. Combined with real-world scenarios and use cases, the IoT Bootcamp is not just based on presentations but includes hands-on demos and walkthroughs. We will introduce you to a variety of Do-It-Yourself IoT platforms including Arduino, Ras...
Apr. 24, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,976
SYS-CON Events announced today the DevOps Foundation Certification Course, being held June ?, 2015, in conjunction with DevOps Summit and 16th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will res...
Apr. 24, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,480
Health care systems across the globe are under enormous strain, as facilities reach capacity and costs continue to rise. M2M and the Internet of Things have the potential to transform the industry through connected health solutions that can make care more efficient while reducing costs. In fact, Vodafone's annual M2M Barometer Report forecasts M2M applications rising to 57 percent in health care and life sciences by 2016. Lively is one of Vodafone's health care partners, whose solutions enable o...
Apr. 24, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,470
The best mobile applications are augmented by dedicated servers, the Internet and Cloud services. Mobile developers should focus on one thing: writing the next socially disruptive viral app. Thanks to the cloud, they can focus on the overall solution, not the underlying plumbing. From iOS to Android and Windows, developers can leverage cloud services to create a common cross-platform backend to persist user settings, app data, broadcast notifications, run jobs, etc. This session provide...
Apr. 24, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,331
“In the past year we've seen a lot of stabilization of WebRTC. You can now use it in production with a far greater degree of certainty. A lot of the real developments in the past year have been in things like the data channel, which will enable a whole new type of application," explained Peter Dunkley, Technical Director at Acision, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Apr. 24, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,403
SYS-CON Events announced today that Vicom Computer Services, Inc., a provider of technology and service solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. They are located at booth #427. Vicom Computer Services, Inc. is a progressive leader in the technology industry for over 30 years. Headquartered in the NY Metropolitan area. Vicom provides products and services based on today’s requirements...
Apr. 24, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,709
Public Cloud IaaS started it's life in the developer and startup communities and has grown rapidly to a $20B+ industry, but it still pales in comparison to how much is spent worldwide on IT: $3.6 trillion. In fact, there are 8.6 million data centers worldwide, the reality is many small and medium sized business have server closets and colocation footprints filled with servers and storage gear. While on-premise environment virtualization may have peaked at 75%, the Public Cloud has lagged in ado...
Apr. 24, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,207
Dave will share his insights on how Internet of Things for Enterprises are transforming and making more productive and efficient operations and maintenance (O&M) procedures in the cleantech industry and beyond. Speaker Bio: Dave Landa is chief operating officer of Cybozu Corp (kintone US). Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Dave has been on the forefront of the Cloud revolution driving strategic business development on the executive teams of multiple leading Software as a Services (SaaS) ap...
Apr. 24, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,484
SYS-CON Events announced today that Soha will exhibit at SYS-CON's DevOps Summit New York, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Soha delivers enterprise-grade application security, on any device, as agile as the cloud. This turnkey, cloud-based service enables customers to solve secure application access and delivery challenges that traditional or virtualized network solutions cannot solve because they are too expensive, inflexible and operational...
Apr. 24, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,654
SYS-CON Events announced today that Ciqada will exhibit at SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Ciqada™ makes it easy to connect your products to the Internet. By integrating key components - hardware, servers, dashboards, and mobile apps - into an easy-to-use, configurable system, your products can quickly and securely join the internet of things. With remote monitoring, control, and alert messaging capability, you will mee...
Apr. 24, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,876
SYS-CON Media announced today that @WebRTCSummit Blog, the largest WebRTC resource in the world, has been launched. @WebRTCSummit Blog offers top articles, news stories, and blog posts from the world's well-known experts and guarantees better exposure for its authors than any other publication. @WebRTCSummit Blog can be bookmarked ▸ Here @WebRTCSummit conference site can be bookmarked ▸ Here
Apr. 24, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,470
of cloud, colocation, managed services and disaster recovery solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. TierPoint, LLC, is a leading national provider of information technology and data center services, including cloud, colocation, disaster recovery and managed IT services, with corporate headquarters in St. Louis, MO. TierPoint was formed through the strategic combination of some of t...
Apr. 24, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,635