|By ACN Newswire||
|April 10, 2014 12:34 PM EDT||
Branded Content & Entertainment, Creative Effectiveness, Innovation, Mobile, PR
United Kingdom, Apr 10, 2014 - (ACN Newswire) - The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity has announced the final names that will make up the 17 juries coming together in Cannes, France, for this year's Festival and Awards.
"This completes a line-up of highly esteemed, creative individuals who collectively are going to judge the world's greatest work and ultimately set new, global benchmarks," says Terry Savage, Chairman of Lions Festivals. "We look forward to working with them all and seeing what they rank as the ground-breaking, innovative entries from this year's submissions."
The Branded Content & Entertainment, Creative Effectiveness, Innovation, Mobile and PR juries will be made up as follows:
Branded Content & Entertainment Lions Jury
- Doug Scott, President & Founder, OgilvyEntertainment, Global - Jury President
- Aditya Swamy, Executive Vice President & Business Head, MTV, India
- Arthur Herpel, Managing Director UM Studios, Universal Media, The Netherlands
- Ben Liebmann, Chief Executive Officer, Shine 360, UK
- Brian O'Rourke, Executive Producer, Branded Entertainment, TBWA\CHIAT\DAY, USA
- Glen Condie, Creative Director, Wonder, Australia
- Jennifer Golub, Creative Director / Executive Director of Content, Let There Be Dragons, USA
- Jon Hamm, Chief Creative & Innovation Officer, Momentum Worldwide, USA
- Justin Wilkes, President of Media & Entertainment/Executive Producer, @Radical.Media, USA
- Lucien Boyer, Global President & CEO, Havas Sports & Entertainment, Global
- Mateo Eaton, Regional Branded Content Partner, Mindshare, Asia Pacific
- Mauricio Mota, Chief Storytelling Officer, Co-Founder, The Alchemists Entertainment Group, Brazil/Global
- Olivier Gers, Global President, LiquidThread, Starcom Mediavest Group, Global
- Pablo Munoz, President, FCB, Spain
- Patricia Weiss, Chairman and Founder BCMA South America and Strategic Consultant of Branded Content & Entertainment, Asas Da Imaginacao, Brazil
- Randy Stein, Partner, Creative, Grip Limited, Canada
- Seiichi Saito, Principal / Creative & Technical Director, Rhizomatiks, Japan
- Thomas Jamet, Chief Executive Officer, Moxie, France
- Ulla-Karin Barrett, Accounts Director, The Fan Club, Sweden
- Will Barnett, Executive Creative Director, Adjust Your Set, UK
Creative Effectiveness Lions Jury
- David Sable, Global Chief Executive Officer, Y&R, Global - Jury President
- Adam Stagliano, Chief International Strategy Director, TBWA\Worldwide, Global
- Brandon Cooke, Global Chief Marketing Officer, mcgarrybowen, Global
- Colvyn Harris, Chief Executive Officer, South Asia, JWT, India
- Craig Mawdsley, Joint Chief Strategy Officer, AMV BBDO, UK
- Fiona Gordon, Group Chairman, Ogilvy & Mather, Singapore
- Greg Lyons, Vice President of Marketing, Mountain Dew & Energy, Pepsico, USA
- James Woodbridge, General Manager - Marketing, Burger King, New Zealand
- John Woodward, Worldwide Planning Director, Publicis Worldwide, France
- John Zeigler, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, DDB Group Asia Pacific, Asia Pacific
- Jung-kyu Park, Senior Vice President, Dongsuh Foods Company, South Korea
- Justin Graham, Chief Strategy Officer, M&C Saatchi, Australia
- Maria Mujica, Latin America Regional Marketing Strategy and Communication Director, Mondelez International, Argentina
- Michael Fassnacht, Chief Executive Officer & President, FCB Chicago, USA
- Miriam Chaves, Marketing & Sales Director, T4F - Time For Fun, Brazil
- Roxanne Taylor, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Accenture, Global
Innovation Lions Jury
- Tom Bedecarre, Chairman, AKQA and President, WPP Ventures, AKQA, Global - Jury President
- Ami Dror, Technologist and Entrepreneur, Dror 3, Israel
- Brian Wong, Founder and CEO, KIIP, Canada
- David Blumberg, Managing Partner, Blumberg Capital, USA
- Genevieve Bell, Intel Fellow, Director User Experience Research, Intel, USA
- Kate Burns, MD, UK/Europe, Shift, UK
- Koichi Yamamoto, Senior Planning Director, Dentsu, Japan
- Oliver Palmer, Head of Innovation, Tigerspike, Asia Pacific
- Sune Kaae, Senior Technical Director, R/GA, Sweden
- Vic Lee, Founding Director, Virtus Inspire, Hong Kong
Mobile Lions Jury
- Jaime Robinson, Executive Creative Director, Pereira & O'Dell, USA - Jury President
- Alasdair Scott, Partner, C3, UK
- Angela Steele, Chief Executive Officer, Ansible | An IPG Mediabrands Company, Global
- Daniel Bonner, Global Chief Creative Officer, Razorfish, UK/Global
- Jay Morgan, Digital Creative Director & Head of Innovation, Havas Worldwide, Australia
- Jens-Petter Aarhus, Creative Director, Anorak, Norway
- Kerstin Trikalitis, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Out There Media, Austria
- Krisztian Toth, CEO & Chief Creative Officer, Carnation PLC, Hungary
- Luiz Sanches, Chief Creative Officer and Partner, AlmapBBDO, Brazil
- Mark Tomlinson, Executive Creative Director, Hellocomputer, South Africa
- Martin Chapman, Creative Director, Head of Design & UX, Magnetix, Denmark
- Qanta Shimizu, Chief Technology Officer / Founder, Party, Japan
- Stephanie Sarofian, Executive Director, Agency and Brand Partnerships, NA, Inmobi, USA
- Syngwook Park, Executive Creative Director, Hancomm, South Korea
- Vineet Gupta, Managing Director, 22Feet Tribal Worldwide, India
PR Lions Jury
- Renee Wilson, President, North America, MSLGroup, USA - Jury President
- Andres Rodriguez, Partner, Babel, Colombia
- Angela Spain, General Manager, PR & Activation, FCB, New Zealand
- Ann Maes, Managing Director, Ogilvy / Ogilvy PR, Belgium
- Arnaud Pochebonne, Executive Vice President EMEA, Managing Director France, Weber Shandwick, France
- Catarina Amorim, Executive Director, M Public Relations, Portugal
- Caterina Tonini, Councillor and Board Member, Havas PR Milan, Italy
- Claire Bridges, Founder, Now Go Create, UK
- Claire Salvetti, Managing Director, Mango Sydney, Australia
- Desiree Maurd, PR Strategist, Forsman & Bodenfors, Sweden
- Elise Mitchell, Chief Executive Officer, Mitchell Communications Group, USA
- Francisco Lopez Dominguez, Managing Director, Burson Marsteller, Spain
- Julia Kozak, SVP and Partner, Managing Director, FleishmanHillard, Poland
- Matias Alurralde, President, Alurralde, Jasper + Asoc., Argentina
- Mauro Silva, Executive Creative Director, Livead, Brazil
- Petra Sammer, Partner & Chief Creative Officer, Ketchum, Germany
- Preben Carlsen, Managing Partner, Trigger AS, Norway
- Radhika Shapoorjee, President South Asia Corporate, Ipan Hill & Knowlton Strategies, India
- Ruth Sheetrit, Chairman, SMG Sheetrit Media Group, Israel
- Ruth Warder, Managing Director, Brand, Edelman, UK
- Tomoki Harada, Creative Director, TBWA\Hakuhodo, Japan
Entries into the Cannes Lions Awards are currently being accepted until 25 April 2014. Further details of categories, their juries and how to enter can be found online at www.canneslions.com. Cannes Lions takes place from 15-21 June 2014 and is the world's largest annual Festival and Awards for the creative communications industry.
About Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
The 61st Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity will be held 15-21 June 2014, Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France. The International Festival of Creativity, also known as Cannes Lions, is the world's leading celebration of creativity in communications. Founded in 1954, the Festival takes place every June in Cannes, France.
As the most prestigious international annual advertising and communications awards, over 35,500 entries from all over the world are showcased and judged at the Festival. Winning companies receive the highly coveted Lion trophy, a global benchmark of creative excellence, for Film, Print, Outdoor, Interactive, Radio, Design, Product Design, Promo & Activation, Film Craft, Mobile, Branded Entertainment and Integrated advertising, as well as the best Media, Direct, PR, Titanium, Creative Effectiveness and Innovation ideas. The Festival is also the only truly global meeting place for advertisers, advertising and communication professionals.
More than 12,000 delegates from 95 countries attend a week-long programme of exhibitions, screenings and talks by worldwide thought leaders. As the networking and learning opportunity of the year, Cannes Lions is the must-attend event for anyone involved in brand communications. For further information, please visit www.canneslions.com.
About Lions Festivals
Lions Festivals is the organiser of Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and Eurobest as well as co-organisers, with its joint venture partners, of Dubai Lynx International Festival of Creativity, Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, Festival of Asian Marketing Effectiveness, and the Digital Asia Festival. www.lionsfestivals.com. Lions Festivals is powered by Top Right Group.
Source: Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
Amanda Benfell Head of Press & PR, Lions Festivals Tel: +44-20-3033-4000 E-mail: [email protected] URL: www.canneslions.com
Copyright 2014 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
Redis is not only the fastest database, but it has become the most popular among the new wave of applications running in containers. Redis speeds up just about every data interaction between your users or operational systems. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Dave Nielsen, Developer Relations at Redis Labs, shared the functions and data structures used to solve everyday use cases that are driving Redis' popularity.
Dec. 3, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 3,409
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Dec. 3, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 1,681
Internet-of-Things discussions can end up either going down the consumer gadget rabbit hole or focused on the sort of data logging that industrial manufacturers have been doing forever. However, in fact, companies today are already using IoT data both to optimize their operational technology and to improve the experience of customer interactions in novel ways. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Gordon Haff, Red Hat Technology Evangelist, will share examples from a wide range of industries – includin...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:30 AM EST Reads: 1,509
WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web communications world. The 6th WebRTC Summit continues our tradition of delivering the latest and greatest presentations within the world of WebRTC. Topics include voice calling, video chat, P2P file sharing, and use cases that have already leveraged the power and convenience of WebRTC.
Dec. 3, 2016 02:15 AM EST Reads: 1,485
"We build IoT infrastructure products - when you have to integrate different devices, different systems and cloud you have to build an application to do that but we eliminate the need to build an application. Our products can integrate any device, any system, any cloud regardless of protocol," explained Peter Jung, Chief Product Officer at Pulzze Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 01:45 AM EST Reads: 746
"We are the public cloud providers. We are currently providing 50% of the resources they need for doing e-commerce business in China and we are hosting about 60% of mobile gaming in China," explained Yi Zheng, CPO and VP of Engineering at CDS Global Cloud, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 01:15 AM EST Reads: 848
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, director/senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Dec. 3, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,518
Between 2005 and 2020, data volumes will grow by a factor of 300 – enough data to stack CDs from the earth to the moon 162 times. This has come to be known as the ‘big data’ phenomenon. Unfortunately, traditional approaches to handling, storing and analyzing data aren’t adequate at this scale: they’re too costly, slow and physically cumbersome to keep up. Fortunately, in response a new breed of technology has emerged that is cheaper, faster and more scalable. Yet, in meeting these new needs they...
Dec. 3, 2016 12:15 AM EST Reads: 1,748
"Once customers get a year into their IoT deployments, they start to realize that they may have been shortsighted in the ways they built out their deployment and the key thing I see a lot of people looking at is - how can I take equipment data, pull it back in an IoT solution and show it in a dashboard," stated Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 2, 2016 11:15 PM EST Reads: 898
@DevOpsSummit taking place June 6-8, 2017 at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Dec. 2, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 1,729
IoT is rapidly changing the way enterprises are using data to improve business decision-making. In order to derive business value, organizations must unlock insights from the data gathered and then act on these. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, and Peter Shashkin, Head of Development Department at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how one organization leveraged IoT, cloud technology and data analysis to improve customer experiences and effici...
Dec. 2, 2016 08:30 PM EST Reads: 4,977
"We are an all-flash array storage provider but our focus has been on VM-aware storage specifically for virtualized applications," stated Dhiraj Sehgal of Tintri in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 2, 2016 08:30 PM EST Reads: 386
The cloud competition for database hosts is fierce. How do you evaluate a cloud provider for your database platform? In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Chris Presley, a Solutions Architect at Pythian, gave users a checklist of considerations when choosing a provider. Chris Presley is a Solutions Architect at Pythian. He loves order – making him a premier Microsoft SQL Server expert. Not only has he programmed and administered SQL Server, but he has also shared his expertise and passion with b...
Dec. 2, 2016 07:00 PM EST Reads: 3,923
"IoT is going to be a huge industry with a lot of value for end users, for industries, for consumers, for manufacturers. How can we use cloud to effectively manage IoT applications," stated Ian Khan, Innovation & Marketing Manager at Solgeniakhela, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 2, 2016 06:45 PM EST Reads: 3,989
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Dec. 2, 2016 06:30 PM EST Reads: 1,482
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service. In his session at 19th Cloud Exp...
Dec. 2, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 383
The cloud promises new levels of agility and cost-savings for Big Data, data warehousing and analytics. But it’s challenging to understand all the options – from IaaS and PaaS to newer services like HaaS (Hadoop as a Service) and BDaaS (Big Data as a Service). In her session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Hannah Smalltree, a director at Cazena, provided an educational overview of emerging “as-a-service” options for Big Data in the cloud. This is critical background for IT and data professionals...
Dec. 2, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 4,082
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 2,110
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Onalytica. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Dec. 2, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,972
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 387