|By ACN Newswire||
|April 10, 2014 12:34 PM EDT||
Branded Content & Entertainment, Creative Effectiveness, Innovation, Mobile, PR
United Kingdom, Apr 10, 2014 - (ACN Newswire) - The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity has announced the final names that will make up the 17 juries coming together in Cannes, France, for this year's Festival and Awards.
"This completes a line-up of highly esteemed, creative individuals who collectively are going to judge the world's greatest work and ultimately set new, global benchmarks," says Terry Savage, Chairman of Lions Festivals. "We look forward to working with them all and seeing what they rank as the ground-breaking, innovative entries from this year's submissions."
The Branded Content & Entertainment, Creative Effectiveness, Innovation, Mobile and PR juries will be made up as follows:
Branded Content & Entertainment Lions Jury
- Doug Scott, President & Founder, OgilvyEntertainment, Global - Jury President
- Aditya Swamy, Executive Vice President & Business Head, MTV, India
- Arthur Herpel, Managing Director UM Studios, Universal Media, The Netherlands
- Ben Liebmann, Chief Executive Officer, Shine 360, UK
- Brian O'Rourke, Executive Producer, Branded Entertainment, TBWA\CHIAT\DAY, USA
- Glen Condie, Creative Director, Wonder, Australia
- Jennifer Golub, Creative Director / Executive Director of Content, Let There Be Dragons, USA
- Jon Hamm, Chief Creative & Innovation Officer, Momentum Worldwide, USA
- Justin Wilkes, President of Media & Entertainment/Executive Producer, @Radical.Media, USA
- Lucien Boyer, Global President & CEO, Havas Sports & Entertainment, Global
- Mateo Eaton, Regional Branded Content Partner, Mindshare, Asia Pacific
- Mauricio Mota, Chief Storytelling Officer, Co-Founder, The Alchemists Entertainment Group, Brazil/Global
- Olivier Gers, Global President, LiquidThread, Starcom Mediavest Group, Global
- Pablo Munoz, President, FCB, Spain
- Patricia Weiss, Chairman and Founder BCMA South America and Strategic Consultant of Branded Content & Entertainment, Asas Da Imaginacao, Brazil
- Randy Stein, Partner, Creative, Grip Limited, Canada
- Seiichi Saito, Principal / Creative & Technical Director, Rhizomatiks, Japan
- Thomas Jamet, Chief Executive Officer, Moxie, France
- Ulla-Karin Barrett, Accounts Director, The Fan Club, Sweden
- Will Barnett, Executive Creative Director, Adjust Your Set, UK
Creative Effectiveness Lions Jury
- David Sable, Global Chief Executive Officer, Y&R, Global - Jury President
- Adam Stagliano, Chief International Strategy Director, TBWA\Worldwide, Global
- Brandon Cooke, Global Chief Marketing Officer, mcgarrybowen, Global
- Colvyn Harris, Chief Executive Officer, South Asia, JWT, India
- Craig Mawdsley, Joint Chief Strategy Officer, AMV BBDO, UK
- Fiona Gordon, Group Chairman, Ogilvy & Mather, Singapore
- Greg Lyons, Vice President of Marketing, Mountain Dew & Energy, Pepsico, USA
- James Woodbridge, General Manager - Marketing, Burger King, New Zealand
- John Woodward, Worldwide Planning Director, Publicis Worldwide, France
- John Zeigler, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, DDB Group Asia Pacific, Asia Pacific
- Jung-kyu Park, Senior Vice President, Dongsuh Foods Company, South Korea
- Justin Graham, Chief Strategy Officer, M&C Saatchi, Australia
- Maria Mujica, Latin America Regional Marketing Strategy and Communication Director, Mondelez International, Argentina
- Michael Fassnacht, Chief Executive Officer & President, FCB Chicago, USA
- Miriam Chaves, Marketing & Sales Director, T4F - Time For Fun, Brazil
- Roxanne Taylor, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Accenture, Global
Innovation Lions Jury
- Tom Bedecarre, Chairman, AKQA and President, WPP Ventures, AKQA, Global - Jury President
- Ami Dror, Technologist and Entrepreneur, Dror 3, Israel
- Brian Wong, Founder and CEO, KIIP, Canada
- David Blumberg, Managing Partner, Blumberg Capital, USA
- Genevieve Bell, Intel Fellow, Director User Experience Research, Intel, USA
- Kate Burns, MD, UK/Europe, Shift, UK
- Koichi Yamamoto, Senior Planning Director, Dentsu, Japan
- Oliver Palmer, Head of Innovation, Tigerspike, Asia Pacific
- Sune Kaae, Senior Technical Director, R/GA, Sweden
- Vic Lee, Founding Director, Virtus Inspire, Hong Kong
Mobile Lions Jury
- Jaime Robinson, Executive Creative Director, Pereira & O'Dell, USA - Jury President
- Alasdair Scott, Partner, C3, UK
- Angela Steele, Chief Executive Officer, Ansible | An IPG Mediabrands Company, Global
- Daniel Bonner, Global Chief Creative Officer, Razorfish, UK/Global
- Jay Morgan, Digital Creative Director & Head of Innovation, Havas Worldwide, Australia
- Jens-Petter Aarhus, Creative Director, Anorak, Norway
- Kerstin Trikalitis, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Out There Media, Austria
- Krisztian Toth, CEO & Chief Creative Officer, Carnation PLC, Hungary
- Luiz Sanches, Chief Creative Officer and Partner, AlmapBBDO, Brazil
- Mark Tomlinson, Executive Creative Director, Hellocomputer, South Africa
- Martin Chapman, Creative Director, Head of Design & UX, Magnetix, Denmark
- Qanta Shimizu, Chief Technology Officer / Founder, Party, Japan
- Stephanie Sarofian, Executive Director, Agency and Brand Partnerships, NA, Inmobi, USA
- Syngwook Park, Executive Creative Director, Hancomm, South Korea
- Vineet Gupta, Managing Director, 22Feet Tribal Worldwide, India
PR Lions Jury
- Renee Wilson, President, North America, MSLGroup, USA - Jury President
- Andres Rodriguez, Partner, Babel, Colombia
- Angela Spain, General Manager, PR & Activation, FCB, New Zealand
- Ann Maes, Managing Director, Ogilvy / Ogilvy PR, Belgium
- Arnaud Pochebonne, Executive Vice President EMEA, Managing Director France, Weber Shandwick, France
- Catarina Amorim, Executive Director, M Public Relations, Portugal
- Caterina Tonini, Councillor and Board Member, Havas PR Milan, Italy
- Claire Bridges, Founder, Now Go Create, UK
- Claire Salvetti, Managing Director, Mango Sydney, Australia
- Desiree Maurd, PR Strategist, Forsman & Bodenfors, Sweden
- Elise Mitchell, Chief Executive Officer, Mitchell Communications Group, USA
- Francisco Lopez Dominguez, Managing Director, Burson Marsteller, Spain
- Julia Kozak, SVP and Partner, Managing Director, FleishmanHillard, Poland
- Matias Alurralde, President, Alurralde, Jasper + Asoc., Argentina
- Mauro Silva, Executive Creative Director, Livead, Brazil
- Petra Sammer, Partner & Chief Creative Officer, Ketchum, Germany
- Preben Carlsen, Managing Partner, Trigger AS, Norway
- Radhika Shapoorjee, President South Asia Corporate, Ipan Hill & Knowlton Strategies, India
- Ruth Sheetrit, Chairman, SMG Sheetrit Media Group, Israel
- Ruth Warder, Managing Director, Brand, Edelman, UK
- Tomoki Harada, Creative Director, TBWA\Hakuhodo, Japan
Entries into the Cannes Lions Awards are currently being accepted until 25 April 2014. Further details of categories, their juries and how to enter can be found online at www.canneslions.com. Cannes Lions takes place from 15-21 June 2014 and is the world's largest annual Festival and Awards for the creative communications industry.
About Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
The 61st Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity will be held 15-21 June 2014, Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France. The International Festival of Creativity, also known as Cannes Lions, is the world's leading celebration of creativity in communications. Founded in 1954, the Festival takes place every June in Cannes, France.
As the most prestigious international annual advertising and communications awards, over 35,500 entries from all over the world are showcased and judged at the Festival. Winning companies receive the highly coveted Lion trophy, a global benchmark of creative excellence, for Film, Print, Outdoor, Interactive, Radio, Design, Product Design, Promo & Activation, Film Craft, Mobile, Branded Entertainment and Integrated advertising, as well as the best Media, Direct, PR, Titanium, Creative Effectiveness and Innovation ideas. The Festival is also the only truly global meeting place for advertisers, advertising and communication professionals.
More than 12,000 delegates from 95 countries attend a week-long programme of exhibitions, screenings and talks by worldwide thought leaders. As the networking and learning opportunity of the year, Cannes Lions is the must-attend event for anyone involved in brand communications. For further information, please visit www.canneslions.com.
About Lions Festivals
Lions Festivals is the organiser of Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and Eurobest as well as co-organisers, with its joint venture partners, of Dubai Lynx International Festival of Creativity, Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, Festival of Asian Marketing Effectiveness, and the Digital Asia Festival. www.lionsfestivals.com. Lions Festivals is powered by Top Right Group.
Source: Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
Amanda Benfell Head of Press & PR, Lions Festivals Tel: +44-20-3033-4000 E-mail: [email protected] URL: www.canneslions.com
Copyright 2014 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
Performance is the intersection of power, agility, control, and choice. If you value performance, and more specifically consistent performance, you need to look beyond simple virtualized compute. Many factors need to be considered to create a truly performant environment. In their General Session at 15th Cloud Expo, Phil Jackson, Development Community Advocate at SoftLayer, and Harold Hannon, Sr. Software Architect at SoftLayer, to discuss how to take advantage of a multitude of compute options and platform features to make cloud the cornerstone of your online presence.
Sep. 25, 2014 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,740
Come learn about what you need to consider when moving your data to the cloud. In her session at 15th Cloud Expo, Skyla Loomis, a Program Director of Cloudant Development at Cloudant, will discuss the security, performance, and operational implications of keeping your data on premise, moving it to the cloud, or taking a hybrid approach. She will use real customer examples to illustrate the tradeoffs, key decision points, and how to be successful with a cloud or hybrid cloud solution.
Sep. 22, 2014 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,346
In today's application economy, enterprise organizations realize that it's their applications that are the heart and soul of their business. If their application users have a bad experience, their revenue and reputation are at stake. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Anand Akela, Senior Director of Product Marketing for Application Performance Management at CA Technologies, will discuss how a user-centric Application Performance Management solution can help inspire your users with every application transaction.
Sep. 22, 2014 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,001
With the explosion of the cloud, more businesses are transitioning to a recurring revenue model to generate reliable sales, grow profits, and open new markets. This opportunity requires businesses to get to market quickly with the pricing and packaging options customers want. In addition, you will want to take advantage of the ensuing tidal wave of data to more effectively upsell, cross-sell and manage your customers. All of this is possible, but only with the right approach. At 15th Cloud Expo, Brendan O'Brien, Co-founder at Aria Systems and the inventor of cloud billing panelists, will lead a panel discussion on what it takes to launch and manage a successful recurring revenue business. The panelists will offer their insights about what each department will need to consider, from financial management to line of business and IT. The panelists will also offer examples from their success in recurring revenue with companies such as Audi, Constant Contact, Experian, Pitney-Bowes, Teleko...
Sep. 12, 2014 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,506
Planning scalable environments isn't terribly difficult, but it does require a change of perspective. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Phil Jackson, Development Community Advocate for SoftLayer, will broaden your views to think on an Internet scale by dissecting a video publishing application built with The SoftLayer Platform, Message Queuing, Object Storage, and Drupal. By examining a scalable modular application build that can handle unpredictable traffic, attendees will able to grow your development arsenal and pick up a few strategies to apply to your own projects.
Sep. 12, 2014 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,806
The cloud provides an easy onramp to building and deploying Big Data solutions. Transitioning from initial deployment to large-scale, highly performant operations may not be as easy. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Harold Hannon, Sr. Software Architect at SoftLayer, will discuss the benefits, weaknesses, and performance characteristics of public and bare metal cloud deployments that can help you make the right decisions.
Sep. 11, 2014 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,284
Over the last few years the healthcare ecosystem has revolved around innovations in Electronic Health Record (HER) based systems. This evolution has helped us achieve much desired interoperability. Now the focus is shifting to other equally important aspects – scalability and performance. While applying cloud computing environments to the EHR systems, a special consideration needs to be given to the cloud enablement of Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VistA), i.e., the largest single medical system in the United States.
Sep. 10, 2014 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,644
Cloud and Big Data present unique dilemmas: embracing the benefits of these new technologies while maintaining the security of your organization’s assets. When an outside party owns, controls and manages your infrastructure and computational resources, how can you be assured that sensitive data remains private and secure? How do you best protect data in mixed use cloud and big data infrastructure sets? Can you still satisfy the full range of reporting, compliance and regulatory requirements? In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Derek Tumulak, Vice President of Product Management at Vormetric, will discuss how to address data security in cloud and Big Data environments so that your organization isn’t next week’s data breach headline.
Sep. 10, 2014 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,783
Scott Jenson leads a project called The Physical Web within the Chrome team at Google. Project members are working to take the scalability and openness of the web and use it to talk to the exponentially exploding range of smart devices. Nearly every company today working on the IoT comes up with the same basic solution: use my server and you'll be fine. But if we really believe there will be trillions of these devices, that just can't scale. We need a system that is open a scalable and by using the URL as a basic building block, we open this up and get the same resilience that the web enjoys.
Sep. 6, 2014 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 5,068
Is your organization struggling to deal with skyrocketing volumes of digital assets? The amount of data is growing exponentially and organizations are having a hard time managing this growth. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Amar Kapadia, Senior Director of Open Cloud Strategy at Seagate, will walk through the essential considerations when developing a cloud storage strategy. In this discussion, you will understand the challenges IT is facing, why companies need to move to cloud, and how the right cloud model can help your business economically overcome the data struggle.
Sep. 6, 2014 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,807
If cloud computing benefits are so clear, why have so few enterprises migrated their mission-critical apps? The answer is often inertia and FUD. No one ever got fired for not moving to the cloud – not yet. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Michael Hoch, SVP, Cloud Advisory Service at Virtustream, will discuss the six key steps to justify and execute your MCA cloud migration.
Sep. 6, 2014 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,833
The 16th International Cloud Expo announces that its Call for Papers is now open. 16th International Cloud Expo, to be held June 9–11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City brings together Cloud Computing, APM, APIs, Security, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal today!
Sep. 5, 2014 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,016
Most of today’s hardware manufacturers are building servers with at least one SATA Port, but not every systems engineer utilizes them. This is considered a loss in the game of maximizing potential storage space in a fixed unit. The SATADOM Series was created by Innodisk as a high-performance, small form factor boot drive with low power consumption to be plugged into the unused SATA port on your server board as an alternative to hard drive or USB boot-up. Built for 1U systems, this powerful device is smaller than a one dollar coin, and frees up otherwise dead space on your motherboard. To meet the requirements of tomorrow’s cloud hardware, Innodisk invested internal R&D resources to develop our SATA III series of products. The SATA III SATADOM boasts 500/180MBs R/W Speeds respectively, or double R/W Speed of SATA II products.
Sep. 4, 2014 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 9,039
SYS-CON Events announced today that Gridstore™, the leader in software-defined storage (SDS) purpose-built for Windows Servers and Hyper-V, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 15th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Gridstore™ is the leader in software-defined storage purpose built for virtualization that is designed to accelerate applications in virtualized environments. Using its patented Server-Side Virtual Controller™ Technology (SVCT) to eliminate the I/O blender effect and accelerate applications Gridstore delivers vmOptimized™ Storage that self-optimizes to each application or VM across both virtual and physical environments. Leveraging a grid architecture, Gridstore delivers the first end-to-end storage QoS to ensure the most important App or VM performance is never compromised. The storage grid, that uses Gridstore’s performance optimized nodes or capacity optimized nodes, starts with as few a...
Sep. 4, 2014 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,375
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloudian, Inc., the leading provider of hybrid cloud storage solutions, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 15th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Cloudian is a Foster City, Calif.-based software company specializing in cloud storage. Cloudian HyperStore® is an S3-compatible cloud object storage platform that enables service providers and enterprises to build reliable, affordable and scalable hybrid cloud storage solutions. Cloudian actively partners with leading cloud computing environments including Amazon Web Services, Citrix Cloud Platform, Apache CloudStack, OpenStack and the vast ecosystem of S3 compatible tools and applications. Cloudian's customers include Vodafone, Nextel, NTT, Nifty, and LunaCloud. The company has additional offices in China and Japan.
Sep. 3, 2014 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,274
SYS-CON Events announced today that TechXtend (formerly Programmer’s Paradise), a leading value-added provider of server and storage virtualization, and r-evolution will exhibit at SYS-CON's 15th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. TechXtend (formerly Programmer’s Paradise) is a leading value-added provider of software, systems and solutions for corporations, government organizations, and academic institutions across the United States and Canada. TechXtend is the Exclusive Reseller in the United States for r-evolution
Sep. 3, 2014 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,573
Every healthy ecosystem is diverse. This is especially true in cloud ecosystems, where portability and interoperability are more important than old enterprise models of proprietary ownership. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Mark Baker, Server Product Manager at Canonical/Ubuntu, will discuss how single vendors used to take the lead in creating and delivering technology, but in a cloud economy, where users want tools of their preference, when and where they need them, it makes no sense.
Sep. 3, 2014 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,651
The consumption economy is here and so are cloud applications and solutions that offer more than subscription and flat fee models and at the same time are available on a pure consumption model, which not only reduces IT spend but also lowers infrastructure costs, and offers ease of use and availability. In their session at 15th Cloud Expo, Ermanno Bonifazi, CEO & Founder of Solgenia, and Ian Khan, Global Strategic Positioning & Brand Manager at Solgenia, will discuss this shifting dynamic with an example of a top European Telco provider. Find out how they are leveraging the power of acloud-based consumption model services to offer more value to the mass market and enable a new revenue model that embraces the true meaning of the Third Industrial Revolution.
Sep. 2, 2014 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,515
The emergence of cloud computing and Big Data warrants a greater role for the PMO to successfully manage enterprise transformation driven by these powerful trends. As the adoption of cloud-based services continues to grow, a governance model is needed to orchestrate enterprise cloud implementations and harness the power of Big Data analytics. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Mahesh Singh, President of BigData, Inc., to discuss how the Enterprise PMO takes center stage not only in developing the appropriate governance model but also in collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure a successful transformation.
Sep. 2, 2014 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,977
Cloud computing started a technology revolution; now DevOps is driving that revolution forward. By enabling new approaches to service delivery, cloud and DevOps together are delivering even greater speed, agility, and efficiency. No wonder leading innovators are adopting DevOps and cloud together! In his session at DevOps Summit, Andi Mann, Vice President of Strategic Solutions at CA Technologies, will explore the synergies in these two approaches, with practical tips, techniques, research data, war stories, case studies, and recommendations.
Sep. 2, 2014 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,785