|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 09:01 AM EST||
LUCCA, Italy, February 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Revenue growth, product innovation, and an expanding customer and partner network fuel strong 2012 performance and pave the way for
continued growth in 2013
Tagetik, a global provider of enterprise software solutions for Performance Management, Disclosure Management, Financial Governance and Business Intelligence, today announced its full-year financial and non-financial results as of December 31, 2012.
Tagetik delivered another year with strong double-digit growth including:
- 22% increasein total consolidated revenues,
- 40% increase in consolidated license revenues,
- 75% increase inrevenues from international operations,
- Continued investments on product enhancements, support and market expansion,
according to Pierluigi Pierallini-President and CEO at Tagetik (http://www.tagetik.com/about/company/management/pierluigi-pierallini). "We are experiencing great momentum in the market, proving Tagetik is a solid and viable software vendor for medium companies and the largest global enterprises. We are highly-focused on investing, innovating, and excelling to drive financial process optimization for the Office of Finance and continuing our global growth in the Corporate Performance Management market."
"We are very proud of our accomplishments in 2012, it has been a great year for Tagetik," continues Manuel Vellutini -EVP, Chief Operating Officer at Tagetik (http://www.tagetik.com/about/company/management/manuel-vellutini). "We were able to add 100 new customers to the Tagetik family; embrace new technologies like cloud, in-memory, mobile, and analytics in ways that benefit our customers; and make finance processes easier and more powerful for Finance yet simple for IT to install and manage. Most importantly, we accomplished all of this while maintaining our great customer satisfaction ratings and are on track for an even greater year in 2013."
Key 2012 accomplishments include:
Company Mission and Focus
- Continued to extend its global reach adding customers in 35 countries while still delivering the 'boutique' experience that has helped establish Tagetik as the most innovative and leading-edge CPM specialist software vendor in the market
- Continued its intense focus squarely on the Office of Finance which resulted in outstanding customer satisfaction ratings in surveys by leading industry analyst firms
- Provided benchmarks to help finance organizations determine their best opportunities to improve performance and reduce costs
- Unveiled 'Performance with Passion' as the new foundation of its corporate identity to highlight its focus on strong customer satisfaction.
- Expanded operations into Asia via an exclusive distributorship with Fusionex, the '2012 Microsoft Global Business Intelligence Partner of the Year'
- Signed exclusive distribution agreement in Portugal with OnGlobal Solutions
- New distribution agreements with KPMG in Greece, Romania and Moldova
- Signed an exclusive distributorship in China to extend the Tagetik reach into this massive, and largely untapped, market in 2013.
Product Development and Innovation
- Tagetik launched a major release of its unified Performance Management solution, featuring a fully redesigned user experience, process-centric navigation, Edgarization capabilities for XBRL filings, and deeper integration with Microsoft Office including a new Microsoft PowerPoint Add-in
- Brought to market Tagetik Cloud which runs on both Microsoft Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services. Tagetik Cloud is designed to support the cloud needs of not only the mid-market but also large global companies and has been selected for deployment by organizations with more than 500 global users
- As a strategic Microsoft Partner, Tagetik was part of the SQL Server 2012 launch taking advantage of in-memory analytics, new intuitive dashboard capabilities, and powerful self-service BI
- Released Tagetik Analytics to allow users in the Office of Finance to create engaging analytics and dynamic reports extending the reach and value of Tagetik deeper into its customers' user community
- Developed pre-packaged applications to support banks and insurance companies' regulatory reporting requirements including Solvency II, FINREP, COREP, and US and Canadian regulations.
- Tagetik added over 100 new customers, across 22 geographies, in all industry sectors
- Added many new large multinational companies including Metro AG, Erste Group Bank AG, Rabobank Group (including North America, Netherlands, and International), Henkel Group and many others further demonstrating Tagetik's ability to support the scale and complexity of Global 500 corporations in a single solution with a lower TCO than its competitors
- Held the 2012 'Tagetik in Touch' global conference in Lucca, Italy with more than 600 attendees from more than 30 countries to share best practices with their peers and experience the Tuscan culture that makes 'Performance with Passion' part of Tagetik's DNA.
Industry and Analyst Validation
- Tagetik received a near perfect score of 4.8 out of 5.0 in BPM Partners' Annual Customer Satisfaction Survey and was highly ranked in the Gartner CPM Customer Survey
- Tagetik is positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Visionaries quadrant of the 'Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management [CPM] Suites' .
- Tagetik and PwC unveiled a multinational Competence Center to support customers in half a dozen countries throughout Europe and in North America
- Grant Thornton LLP and Tagetik signed an agreement to deliver CPM services throughout the U.S.
- Tagetik and KPMG Advisory signed a collaboration agreement in Italy to deliver consulting services and in the Adriatic Region through its distributor CRMT
- Signed a distribution agreement with KPMG in Greece, Romania and Moldova, demonstrating Tagetik's strong focus on collaborative relationships with professional services firms which combines Tagetik's product knowledge and finance domain expertise with its partners' extensive industry experience
- Partnered with Avanade in Germany, West Monroe Partners in United States, Coins in United Kingdom, and extended its partnership with XLCubed, based in the UK, and established integration with CXO-Cockpit a popular tool for C-level dashboards specifically designed for CPM solutions.
"2012 was a great year for Tagetik and our achievements established a foundation for continued strong global growth in 2013," concludes Mr. Vellutini.
Tagetik is 100% dedicated to simplifying and streamlining business processes for the Office of Finance to accelerate informed decisions that achieve strategic goals. Our award-winning Tagetik 4 Performance Management software is the ideal solution for global companies that seek a clearly superior level of financial expertise in a single unified solution for planning, forecasting, consolidation, close, reporting, profitability management, disclosure, financial governance, and analysis.
Tagetik is a rapidly growing global company with operations in more than 20 countries and 500 customers yet provides an exceptional experience by focusing solely on the needs of finance and doing it better than anyone else. To learn more: http://www.tagetik.com
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner "Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management [CPM] Suites" by John E. Van Decker, Neil Chandler, Christopher Iervolino. 19 March 2012. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Tagetik Corporate Press Contacts:
Tagetik UK Press Contact:
Tagetik US Press Contact:
The cloud market growth today is largely in public clouds. While there is a lot of spend in IT departments in virtualization, these aren’t yet translating into a true “cloud” experience within the enterprise. What is stopping the growth of the “private cloud” market? In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite, explored the challenges in deploying, managing, and getting adoption for a private cloud within an enterprise. What are the key differences between wh...
Jun. 26, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 691
The initial debate is over: Any enterprise with a serious commitment to IT is migrating to the cloud. But things are not so simple. There is a complex mix of on-premises, colocated, and public-cloud deployments. In this power panel at 18th Cloud Expo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, Randy De Meno, Chief Technologist - Windows Products and Microsoft Partnerships at Commvault; Dave Landa, Chief Operating Officer at kintone; William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interou...
Jun. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 741
"A lot of times people will come to us and have a very diverse set of requirements or very customized need and we'll help them to implement it in a fashion that you can't just buy off of the shelf," explained Nick Rose, CTO of Enzu, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jun. 26, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 999
It is one thing to build single industrial IoT applications, but what will it take to build the Smart Cities and truly society changing applications of the future? The technology won’t be the problem, it will be the number of parties that need to work together and be aligned in their motivation to succeed. In his Day 2 Keynote at @ThingsExpo, Henrik Kenani Dahlgren, Portfolio Marketing Manager at Ericsson, discussed how to plan to cooperate, partner, and form lasting all-star teams to change t...
Jun. 26, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,087
In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee Atchison, Principal Cloud Architect and Advocate at New Relic, discussed cloud as a ‘better data center’ and how it adds new capacity (faster) and improves application availability (redundancy). The cloud is a ‘Dynamic Tool for Dynamic Apps’ and resource allocation is an integral part of your application architecture, so use only the resources you need and allocate /de-allocate resources on the fly.
Jun. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,039
More and more companies are looking to microservices as an architectural pattern for breaking apart applications into more manageable pieces so that agile teams can deliver new features quicker and more effectively. What this pattern has done more than anything to date is spark organizational transformations, setting the foundation for future application development. In practice, however, there are a number of considerations to make that go beyond simply “build, ship, and run,” which changes ho...
Jun. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 852
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Jun. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,256
There is little doubt that Big Data solutions will have an increasing role in the Enterprise IT mainstream over time. Big Data at Cloud Expo - to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - has announced its Call for Papers is open. Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is...
Jun. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,310
The pace of innovation, vendor lock-in, production sustainability, cost-effectiveness, and managing risk… In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Dan Choquette, Founder of RackN, discussed how CIOs are challenged finding the balance of finding the right tools, technology and operational model that serves the business the best. He also discussed how clouds, open source software and infrastructure solutions have benefits but also drawbacks and how workload and operational portability between vendors ...
Jun. 26, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 770
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, provided an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life sett...
Jun. 26, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,020
Your business relies on your applications and your employees to stay in business. Whether you develop apps or manage business critical apps that help fuel your business, what happens when users experience sluggish performance? You and all technical teams across the organization – application, network, operations, among others, as well as, those outside the organization, like ISPs and third-party providers – are called in to solve the problem.
Jun. 26, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 609
Machine Learning helps make complex systems more efficient. By applying advanced Machine Learning techniques such as Cognitive Fingerprinting, wind project operators can utilize these tools to learn from collected data, detect regular patterns, and optimize their own operations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stuart Gillen, Director of Business Development at SparkCognition, discussed how research has demonstrated the value of Machine Learning in delivering next generation analytics to imp...
Jun. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 539
It's easy to assume that your app will run on a fast and reliable network. The reality for your app's users, though, is often a slow, unreliable network with spotty coverage. What happens when the network doesn't work, or when the device is in airplane mode? You get unhappy, frustrated users. An offline-first app is an app that works, without error, when there is no network connection. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Bradley Holt, a Developer Advocate with IBM Cloud Data Services, discussed...
Jun. 26, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 755
There are several IoTs: the Industrial Internet, Consumer Wearables, Wearables and Healthcare, Supply Chains, and the movement toward Smart Grids, Cities, Regions, and Nations. There are competing communications standards every step of the way, a bewildering array of sensors and devices, and an entire world of competing data analytics platforms. To some this appears to be chaos. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, Bradley Holt, Developer Advocate a...
Jun. 26, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 696
Digital Initiatives create new ways of conducting business, which drive the need for increasingly advanced security and regulatory compliance challenges with exponentially more damaging consequences. In the BMC and Forbes Insights Survey in 2016, 97% of executives said they expect a rise in data breach attempts in the next 12 months. Sixty percent said operations and security teams have only a general understanding of each other’s requirements, resulting in a “SecOps gap” leaving organizations u...
Jun. 26, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 984
SaaS companies can greatly expand revenue potential by pushing beyond their own borders. The challenge is how to do this without degrading service quality. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Adam Rogers, Managing Director at Anexia, discussed how IaaS providers with a global presence and both virtual and dedicated infrastructure can help companies expand their service footprint with low “go-to-market” costs.
Jun. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 792
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Jun. 25, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,555
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
Jun. 25, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 892
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Jun. 25, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,233
What does it look like when you have access to cloud infrastructure and platform under the same roof? Let’s talk about the different layers of Technology as a Service: who cares, what runs where, and how does it all fit together. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Phil Jackson, Lead Technology Evangelist at SoftLayer, an IBM company, spoke about the picture being painted by IBM Cloud and how the tools being crafted can help fill the gaps in your IT infrastructure.
Jun. 25, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 586