|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 09:01 AM EST||
LUCCA, Italy, February 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Revenue growth, product innovation, and an expanding customer and partner network fuel strong 2012 performance and pave the way for
continued growth in 2013
Tagetik, a global provider of enterprise software solutions for Performance Management, Disclosure Management, Financial Governance and Business Intelligence, today announced its full-year financial and non-financial results as of December 31, 2012.
Tagetik delivered another year with strong double-digit growth including:
- 22% increasein total consolidated revenues,
- 40% increase in consolidated license revenues,
- 75% increase inrevenues from international operations,
- Continued investments on product enhancements, support and market expansion,
according to Pierluigi Pierallini-President and CEO at Tagetik (http://www.tagetik.com/about/company/management/pierluigi-pierallini). "We are experiencing great momentum in the market, proving Tagetik is a solid and viable software vendor for medium companies and the largest global enterprises. We are highly-focused on investing, innovating, and excelling to drive financial process optimization for the Office of Finance and continuing our global growth in the Corporate Performance Management market."
"We are very proud of our accomplishments in 2012, it has been a great year for Tagetik," continues Manuel Vellutini -EVP, Chief Operating Officer at Tagetik (http://www.tagetik.com/about/company/management/manuel-vellutini). "We were able to add 100 new customers to the Tagetik family; embrace new technologies like cloud, in-memory, mobile, and analytics in ways that benefit our customers; and make finance processes easier and more powerful for Finance yet simple for IT to install and manage. Most importantly, we accomplished all of this while maintaining our great customer satisfaction ratings and are on track for an even greater year in 2013."
Key 2012 accomplishments include:
Company Mission and Focus
- Continued to extend its global reach adding customers in 35 countries while still delivering the 'boutique' experience that has helped establish Tagetik as the most innovative and leading-edge CPM specialist software vendor in the market
- Continued its intense focus squarely on the Office of Finance which resulted in outstanding customer satisfaction ratings in surveys by leading industry analyst firms
- Provided benchmarks to help finance organizations determine their best opportunities to improve performance and reduce costs
- Unveiled 'Performance with Passion' as the new foundation of its corporate identity to highlight its focus on strong customer satisfaction.
- Expanded operations into Asia via an exclusive distributorship with Fusionex, the '2012 Microsoft Global Business Intelligence Partner of the Year'
- Signed exclusive distribution agreement in Portugal with OnGlobal Solutions
- New distribution agreements with KPMG in Greece, Romania and Moldova
- Signed an exclusive distributorship in China to extend the Tagetik reach into this massive, and largely untapped, market in 2013.
Product Development and Innovation
- Tagetik launched a major release of its unified Performance Management solution, featuring a fully redesigned user experience, process-centric navigation, Edgarization capabilities for XBRL filings, and deeper integration with Microsoft Office including a new Microsoft PowerPoint Add-in
- Brought to market Tagetik Cloud which runs on both Microsoft Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services. Tagetik Cloud is designed to support the cloud needs of not only the mid-market but also large global companies and has been selected for deployment by organizations with more than 500 global users
- As a strategic Microsoft Partner, Tagetik was part of the SQL Server 2012 launch taking advantage of in-memory analytics, new intuitive dashboard capabilities, and powerful self-service BI
- Released Tagetik Analytics to allow users in the Office of Finance to create engaging analytics and dynamic reports extending the reach and value of Tagetik deeper into its customers' user community
- Developed pre-packaged applications to support banks and insurance companies' regulatory reporting requirements including Solvency II, FINREP, COREP, and US and Canadian regulations.
- Tagetik added over 100 new customers, across 22 geographies, in all industry sectors
- Added many new large multinational companies including Metro AG, Erste Group Bank AG, Rabobank Group (including North America, Netherlands, and International), Henkel Group and many others further demonstrating Tagetik's ability to support the scale and complexity of Global 500 corporations in a single solution with a lower TCO than its competitors
- Held the 2012 'Tagetik in Touch' global conference in Lucca, Italy with more than 600 attendees from more than 30 countries to share best practices with their peers and experience the Tuscan culture that makes 'Performance with Passion' part of Tagetik's DNA.
Industry and Analyst Validation
- Tagetik received a near perfect score of 4.8 out of 5.0 in BPM Partners' Annual Customer Satisfaction Survey and was highly ranked in the Gartner CPM Customer Survey
- Tagetik is positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Visionaries quadrant of the 'Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management [CPM] Suites' .
- Tagetik and PwC unveiled a multinational Competence Center to support customers in half a dozen countries throughout Europe and in North America
- Grant Thornton LLP and Tagetik signed an agreement to deliver CPM services throughout the U.S.
- Tagetik and KPMG Advisory signed a collaboration agreement in Italy to deliver consulting services and in the Adriatic Region through its distributor CRMT
- Signed a distribution agreement with KPMG in Greece, Romania and Moldova, demonstrating Tagetik's strong focus on collaborative relationships with professional services firms which combines Tagetik's product knowledge and finance domain expertise with its partners' extensive industry experience
- Partnered with Avanade in Germany, West Monroe Partners in United States, Coins in United Kingdom, and extended its partnership with XLCubed, based in the UK, and established integration with CXO-Cockpit a popular tool for C-level dashboards specifically designed for CPM solutions.
"2012 was a great year for Tagetik and our achievements established a foundation for continued strong global growth in 2013," concludes Mr. Vellutini.
Tagetik is 100% dedicated to simplifying and streamlining business processes for the Office of Finance to accelerate informed decisions that achieve strategic goals. Our award-winning Tagetik 4 Performance Management software is the ideal solution for global companies that seek a clearly superior level of financial expertise in a single unified solution for planning, forecasting, consolidation, close, reporting, profitability management, disclosure, financial governance, and analysis.
Tagetik is a rapidly growing global company with operations in more than 20 countries and 500 customers yet provides an exceptional experience by focusing solely on the needs of finance and doing it better than anyone else. To learn more: http://www.tagetik.com
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner "Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management [CPM] Suites" by John E. Van Decker, Neil Chandler, Christopher Iervolino. 19 March 2012. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Tagetik Corporate Press Contacts:
Tagetik UK Press Contact:
Tagetik US Press Contact:
Get deep visibility into the performance of your databases and expert advice for performance optimization and tuning. You can't get application performance without database performance. Give everyone on the team a comprehensive view of how every aspect of the system affects performance across SQL database operations, host server and OS, virtualization resources and storage I/O. Quickly find bottlenecks and troubleshoot complex problems.
Dec. 10, 2016 02:45 AM EST Reads: 2,265
Whether your IoT service is connecting cars, homes, appliances, wearable, cameras or other devices, one question hangs in the balance – how do you actually make money from this service? The ability to turn your IoT service into profit requires the ability to create a monetization strategy that is flexible, scalable and working for you in real-time. It must be a transparent, smoothly implemented strategy that all stakeholders – from customers to the board – will be able to understand and comprehe...
Dec. 10, 2016 02:15 AM EST Reads: 786
Between 2005 and 2020, data volumes will grow by a factor of 300 – enough data to stack CDs from the earth to the moon 162 times. This has come to be known as the ‘big data’ phenomenon. Unfortunately, traditional approaches to handling, storing and analyzing data aren’t adequate at this scale: they’re too costly, slow and physically cumbersome to keep up. Fortunately, in response a new breed of technology has emerged that is cheaper, faster and more scalable. Yet, in meeting these new needs they...
Dec. 10, 2016 02:00 AM EST Reads: 1,985
Complete Internet of Things (IoT) embedded device security is not just about the device but involves the entire product’s identity, data and control integrity, and services traversing the cloud. A device can no longer be looked at as an island; it is a part of a system. In fact, given the cross-domain interactions enabled by IoT it could be a part of many systems. Also, depending on where the device is deployed, for example, in the office building versus a factory floor or oil field, security ha...
Dec. 10, 2016 02:00 AM EST Reads: 583
When it comes to cloud computing, the ability to turn massive amounts of compute cores on and off on demand sounds attractive to IT staff, who need to manage peaks and valleys in user activity. With cloud bursting, the majority of the data can stay on premises while tapping into compute from public cloud providers, reducing risk and minimizing need to move large files. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Scott Jeschonek, Director of Product Management at Avere Systems, discussed the IT and busin...
Dec. 10, 2016 01:30 AM EST Reads: 3,998
An IoT product’s log files speak volumes about what’s happening with your products in the field, pinpointing current and potential issues, and enabling you to predict failures and save millions of dollars in inventory. But until recently, no one knew how to listen. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dan Gettens, Chief Research Officer at OnProcess, discussed recent research by Massachusetts Institute of Technology and OnProcess Technology, where MIT created a new, breakthrough analytics model for s...
Dec. 10, 2016 01:30 AM EST Reads: 760
"We are the public cloud providers. We are currently providing 50% of the resources they need for doing e-commerce business in China and we are hosting about 60% of mobile gaming in China," explained Yi Zheng, CPO and VP of Engineering at CDS Global Cloud, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 10, 2016 01:15 AM EST Reads: 1,220
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor - all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Dec. 10, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 471
"We are a custom software development, engineering firm. We specialize in cloud applications from helping customers that have on-premise applications migrating to the cloud, to helping customers design brand new apps in the cloud. And we specialize in mobile apps," explained Peter Di Stefano, Vice President of Marketing at Impiger Technologies, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 10, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 613
"We're a cybersecurity firm that specializes in engineering security solutions both at the software and hardware level. Security cannot be an after-the-fact afterthought, which is what it's become," stated Richard Blech, Chief Executive Officer at Secure Channels, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 9, 2016 11:30 PM EST Reads: 1,155
In this strange new world where more and more power is drawn from business technology, companies are effectively straddling two paths on the road to innovation and transformation into digital enterprises. The first path is the heritage trail – with “legacy” technology forming the background. Here, extant technologies are transformed by core IT teams to provide more API-driven approaches. Legacy systems can restrict companies that are transitioning into digital enterprises. To truly become a lead...
Dec. 9, 2016 10:45 PM EST Reads: 549
In IT, we sometimes coin terms for things before we know exactly what they are and how they’ll be used. The resulting terms may capture a common set of aspirations and goals – as “cloud” did broadly for on-demand, self-service, and flexible computing. But such a term can also lump together diverse and even competing practices, technologies, and priorities to the point where important distinctions are glossed over and lost.
Dec. 9, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 1,732
Video experiences should be unique and exciting! But that doesn’t mean you need to patch all the pieces yourself. Users demand rich and engaging experiences and new ways to connect with you. But creating robust video applications at scale can be complicated, time-consuming and expensive. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Zohar Babin, Vice President of Platform, Ecosystem and Community at Kaltura, discussed how VPaaS enables you to move fast, creating scalable video experiences that reach your aud...
Dec. 9, 2016 10:00 PM EST Reads: 327
All clouds are not equal. To succeed in a DevOps context, organizations should plan to develop/deploy apps across a choice of on-premise and public clouds simultaneously depending on the business needs. This is where the concept of the Lean Cloud comes in - resting on the idea that you often need to relocate your app modules over their life cycles for both innovation and operational efficiency in the cloud. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Valentin (Val) Bercovici, CTO of Soli...
Dec. 9, 2016 09:45 PM EST Reads: 2,012
"Once customers get a year into their IoT deployments, they start to realize that they may have been shortsighted in the ways they built out their deployment and the key thing I see a lot of people looking at is - how can I take equipment data, pull it back in an IoT solution and show it in a dashboard," stated Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 9, 2016 09:30 PM EST Reads: 1,287
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Dec. 9, 2016 08:00 PM EST Reads: 1,030
IoT is rapidly changing the way enterprises are using data to improve business decision-making. In order to derive business value, organizations must unlock insights from the data gathered and then act on these. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, and Peter Shashkin, Head of Development Department at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how one organization leveraged IoT, cloud technology and data analysis to improve customer experiences and effici...
Dec. 9, 2016 06:45 PM EST Reads: 5,150
Everyone knows that truly innovative companies learn as they go along, pushing boundaries in response to market changes and demands. What's more of a mystery is how to balance innovation on a fresh platform built from scratch with the legacy tech stack, product suite and customers that continue to serve as the business' foundation. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, discussed why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and mor...
Dec. 9, 2016 06:15 PM EST Reads: 1,771
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Dec. 9, 2016 05:30 PM EST Reads: 2,377
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Dec. 9, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 1,901